- The Civil Engineer will provide civil and structural engineering designs (following company standards and parameters).
- Generate construction drawings for a variety of projects.
- Managing and maintaining job schedules and deadlines.
- Prepare engineering calculations, specifications, construction cost estimates, and permit applications; review vendor drawings and other prepared drawings.
- Prepare basic drawings/sketches for drafting and incorporation into final plans.
- Must be familiar industrial, marine and / or storage facilities. $120K-$150K.
- The Civil Engineer will have a BS or MS in Civil / Structural Engineering. Licensed P.E. is a plus.
- 5 + years of experience as a Civil Engineer. Familiar with structural software and CAD programs.
- A track record with industrial, marine and / or storage design projects.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. Sponsorship is not available.