- The Capital Project Manager will work with plant operations, maintenance, and engineering to determine and meet customer needs. Work with plant organization to identify and implement changes to plants, systems and equipment to improve safety, compliance, and performance.
- Develop and maintain site capital plan both current year and 5 year plan.
- Lead FEL projects to execution stage. Manage multiple capital projects (8-10 at a time) ranging from $1M-15M+
- Maintain compliance with project accounting rules and requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley. Maintain plant environmental compliance during construction.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$150K.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 10 + years of experience working for a chemical plant in project management.
- Extensive experience working in a plant in project engineering. Installing, and maintenance of plant equipment and process systems is desired. Travel up to 65%. Instrument & Controls experience a strong plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.