- The Buyer will source vendors and purchase indirect material associated with the production of automotive parts.
- Responsible for identifying & sourcing qualified primary and secondary suppliers.
- Research and compare prices from various suppliers and make cost effective purchase decisions.
- Assure that all orders conform to purchasing standard policies and procedures.
- Establish new parts in the tool crib as needed and maintain required inventory levels.
- Create Purchase Orders in accordance with quality system guidelines as related to ISO TS 16949.
- Monitor and maintain required inventory levels.
- Manage MRP orders on a weekly basis to include new orders, past due, and expedited.
- Some relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred. $50K-$60K.
- The Buyer will have an AS or BS degree and 2-5 years of supply purchasing experience.
- 2-5 years of experience with a Tier 1 automotive manufacturer is ideal. Other automotive related considered.
- Working knowledge of MRP systems.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.