- The Automation Engineer / Controls Engineer will work both individually and with a small team, depending on the size and nature of the project.
- Schedule, plan and execute all electrical and instrumentation maintenance activities in the plant with limited interruption to the plant’s production requirements. The scope of this position covers all electrical and systems instrumentation equipment in the plant including the main sub-station and PLC service and maintenance.
- Relocation provided.
- A BS degree is strongly desired.
- 3-5 years as a Controls Engineer / Automation Engineer working in a manufacturing plant.
- Basic knowledge of computer software and test procedures.
- Hands on experience with PLCs (AB, GE, Siemens, Omron, Automation Direct), HMI systems, AC drives, DC drives, relay controls, servos, and/or VFDs.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.