• The Controls Engineer will develop and implement reliability plans for electrical infrastructure components including transformers, MCC’s, main substation, etc.
• Development of repair scopes and QA verification of equipment repairs and installations.
• Monitor KPI’s and report on the availability and reliability of the electrical systems.
• Champion the execution and maintaining of the I&E Long Rang Plan and annual Top 5 continuous improvement plan.
• The Controls Engineer will be the technical resource for the site day-to-day operational support as well as I&E support of capital projects.
• Relocation provided. Regional candidates preferred.
• The Automation Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
• 5 years working with AB and Siemens equipment.
• Must have expertise in industrial electrical equipment (including 15kv).
• Strong PLC experience (preferably with Siemens equipment).
• Experience in continuous processes.
• Able to manage projects utilizing all available resources to meet budgets and deadlines.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.