- The Account Manager is responsible for all sales activities, including new business development for the polyurethane and silicone markets.
- Develop and maintain a regional sales territory where assigned or needed, including frequent face to face contact as per calling plan. Build and maintain excellent working relationships with existing and new customers.
- Search out and acquire new customers and new applications for existing products and develop sales of new products. Accountable for delivering budgeted sales and margin targets for the territory.
- Assist in the development and implementation of an annual marketing plan in consultation with other departments and works within the business plan. This would include assisting in implementing a strategy, working within a defined budget, and evaluating the results.
- $90K-$115K. Relocation provided.
- The Account Manager will have a B.S in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry or Polymer Science.
- 3-10 years’ experience in business development, sales or technical customer support. Experience in polyurethane and silicone applications is desired.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.