- The Sr Account Manager will be responsible for Fluorochemical refrigerant and blowing agent sales to all OEM Foam Accounts and small to mid-size OEM manufacturers in the USA. This position will report to the Fluorochemicals Sales Manager.
- Reach “high, wide and deep” into the organization on all accounts Present account strategies and progress versus milestones to the sales manager and Fluorochemicals team on a routine basis.
- Communicate and coordinate with the foam and HVAC market managers.
- Implement price and volume strategy for assigned accounts.
- Negotiate contracts along with the Sales Manager and align with strategy guidelines provided by Business Managers.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K.
- The Sr. Account Manager will have a BS degree in business or science.
- 10+ years experience in sales and/or marketing; previous foam industry experience is a plus.
- Able to interact with and influence internal employees and customers at all levels in their organization (up to C level).
- Develop and execute Key Account Plans: tactics, assignments, rationale, due dates, deliverables.
- Demonstrated success in contract negotiation, closing sales, finding new sales and bringing ideas forward that may add value to the overall company.
- Able to cope with a travel schedule that may require 60% of travel time.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.