Your open position is a critical one that you need to fill in a timely fashion. You have decided contingency search is the method to use. You only pay once the staffing company has successfully located a candidate for you. There are plenty of firms that meet that criteria so why choose Southern Recruiting Solutions?
- Russ Bray – A professional recruiter with over 30 years of experience in the recruiting industry.
- A Certified Professional Consultant since 1987 – Knowledgeable, Ethical and Resourceful
- A member of a NPAWorldwide, a global network of staffing firms on 6 continents
- A lengthy track record of successful professional placements.
- A history of finding candidates that help your company grow, not just a short-term fix.
What can you do to help us with your search?
- Make sure you have exhausted all internal candidates before going “outside” and listing a search with us.
- Have a well-defined job description with “must haves” as well as “nice to haves”. Do you include “must haves” that a new employee can probably learn in 2-3 months? Typically, all searches that are given to a recruiter are difficult ones. Try not to make it too difficult or impossible to fill. Suggest other industries that might be a good recruiting source.
- Make sure you can list your search with a staffing company. Nothing is worse than going through all the work only to find out you need “one more signature” for approval.
- Are your search parameters realistic? Is there a “local” talent pool to draw from or will you have to consider relocation? Is the salary range reasonable? Usually, a recruiter can help you answer these questions.
- Make sure the people necessary for an interview will be available. If someone is going on a business trip for two weeks is there another employee to back him up?
- Provide honest feedback on interviews in a timely fashion.
- Talk to the recruiter before officially extending it. This can help you avoid “I will have to think about it”.