• The Project Engineer will develop project plans, manage issues and risks, drive issue resolution, direct resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintain control over projects.
• Create scope documents based on approved project plans. Create detailed work breakdown structures for successful implementation strategies.
• Track key milestones and adjust project plans, budget requests and/or resources to meet the needs of stakeholders.
• Create project status update documentation on a weekly basis. Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks.
• The Project Engineer will have a BS degree (engineering major), a minimum of 5 years of engineering experience in a chemical plant and at 3 years of project management experience.
• Experience leveraging outside services in completion of engineering, procurement, and construction services.
• Thorough knowledge of project controls and cost forecasting.
• Basic estimating skills and knowledge of engineering and construction cost structure.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.