- The Turnaround Project Manager will actively manage the execution of assigned capital and expense projects for the 2020 PO Turnaround.
- Ensuring engineering and construction resources coincide adequately within the project’s capital and schedule parameters.
- Works with TA Leader to ensure that the project complies with all phases of the Turnaround Management Process (TMP).
- Participates in and conducts scope and project reviews as they relate to assigned projects. Reviews and develops project justifications.
- Develops project overview presentations for site and senior leadership.
- Provides technical solutions to plant problems within the framework of his/her technical background.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$160K.
- The Turnaround Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 10-15 years engineering or project management experience in a petrochemical or refining facility required.
- Should have management experience in $50 – $100 MM projects.
- Experience in front-end design and detail design project functions preferred.
- Candidates trained in a staged gate process preferred.
- PMP or PgMP preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.