- The Technical Manager will be responsible for the support of production, maintenance, environmental and safety teams.
- Plans and directs process activities and establishes process priorities for products in keeping effective operations and cost factors.
- Executes daily operating plan within safe limits and adjusts as required to stay within limits.
- Leads cross-functional teams, in employee development, succession planning/knowledge transfer, and performance management for team.
- Develop key performance indicators (KPI’s) and lead engineering results and team performance to meet/exceed the KPI’s.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$140K.
- The Technical Manager will have a BS or MS with an engineering major.
- 10+ years’ experience in a petrochemical plant or refinery.
- 5+ years as a Manager. Experience leading maintenance, production, and safety teams.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.