- The Sr. Scientist will investigate solvent formulation & application development for our existing products, and generate new ideas for our current product portfolio and business strategy.
- Take lead in engineering responsibilities for designing overseeing installation of laboratory and pilot plant instrumentation and equipment
- Collaborate with the commercial group to understand market needs for new products and target markets/applications, and conceive of and develop new molecules based on our existing product portfolio to meet those needs.
- $110K-$150K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Scientist will have a BS in Chemical Engineering and 5+ years’ experience in an industrial environment.
- Experience with polymer extrusion.
- 5+ years optimizing and commercializing chemical processes.
- Six Sigma certification is a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.