- The Sr. Safety Manager is responsible for leadership, team development, building safety and competencies as well as PSM/RMP knowledge and skills throughout the plant.
- Developing and maintaining the site’s Emergency Action Plan, including any coordination with local emergency response teams
- Leading the development of risk assessment methods/systems for anticipating, identifying, and evaluating hazards.
- Overseeing evaluation, interpretation, and compliance with state and federal regulations and permits.
- Leading and/or facilitating the leadership of Incident Investigations, along with oversight to assure recommendations are effective and completed to prevent recurrence.
- Ensuring compliance with OSHA PSM and EPA RMP requirements for the covered process.
- Relocation provided. $120K-$130K.
- The Sr. Safety Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Safety Sciences, Industrial Hygiene, Engineering, or Safety.
- 8+ years of supervisory experience in a Safety & Health leadership role. 8+ years of occupational and process safety experience in a chemical process or PSM regulated industry.
- Experience and working knowledge of OSHA 29 CFR 1910, and 1926.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.