- The Sr. Project Manager will be responsible for diverse groups for all projects assigned throughout the entire project life cycle (2020 TA).
- Responsible for the overall project execution and ensuring success of all associated capital and expense projects with regard to cost management, resource availability, completion time as well as specific functionality targets.
- Actively manage the execution of assigned capital and expense projects for the 2020 Turnaround.
- Participates in and conducts scope and project reviews as they relate to assigned projects. Reviews and develops project justifications.
- Develops project overview presentations for site and senior leadership. Accountable for providing consistent project updates through effective communication with site and corporate personnel.
- Will have 5-7 direct reports.
- Relocation provided. $130K-$145K
- The Sr. Project Manager should have a BS degree with an engineering major. A PMP or other certification is a plus.
- Should have management experience in $50 – $100 MM projects.
- Prior experience in front-end design and detail design project functions preferred. Prefer staged gate process training.
- Proficient with scheduling software such as Primavera P6.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.