- The Sr. Project Engineer will be responsible for managing engineering projects from start to finish, providing occasional process engineering support and manage construction and spending.
- Manage external engineering firms, develop capital budgets and develop project costs.
- $100K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Sr. Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical or mechanical).
- 8 to 10 years of project management experience in a chemical plant.
- Familiarity with OSHA, PHA procedures.
- Knowledgeable in specific types of process equipment.
- Able to travel 20-25%.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.