- The Sr. Process Engineer leads studies with technology licensors to improve plant capacity and reliability.
- Performs day to day monitoring and troubleshooting of plant to ensure plant production and efficiency is maximized.
- Recommends any operating adjustments via instrumentation, equipment, or chemical additions required to maintain specifications.
- Monitoring turbine and compressor efficiencies, cooling water surveys, catalyst surveys, distributed control system (DCS) trends, and laboratory results. Process Safety Management related activities.
- $90K-$140K. Relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer / Sr. Process Engineer will have a BS Chemical Engineering.
- 6+ years of chemical plant experience as a Process Engineer.
- Ability to mentor junior process engineers.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.