- The R&D Scientist will research and invent new synthetic processes and enhance existing processes.
- Work with manufacturing and business personnel in process development and improvement projects for lab-scale work as well as for products manufactured in large-scale continuous and batch manufacturing plants.
- Identify opportunities to increase yields, improve quality, or raise production rates of existing products, perform economic analyses to validate and prioritize opportunities, and initiate projects to implement recommended process improvements.
- Develop processes for new products, guiding them from initial proposals to manufacturing successes.
- $90K-$110K. Relocation provided.
- The R&D Scientist will have a a PhD in Organic Chemistry, or related field and a minimum 5 years of industry experience in synthetic organic chemistry.
- Experience with catalysts highly desirable.
- Demonstrated creativity and a desire to solve challenging and complex problems in chemical process development.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.