- The Project Manager will work with plant operations, maintenance, and engineering to determine and meet customer needs. Work with plant organization to identify and implement changes to plants, systems and equipment to improve safety, compliance, and performance.
- Develop and maintain site capital plan both current year and 5 year plan.
- Lead FEL projects to execution stage.
- Maintain compliance with project accounting rules and requirements such as Sarbanes Oxley. Maintain plant environmental compliance during construction.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$130K. About 1.5hrs west of Tulsa.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major and 8 + years of experience in chemical plant project management.
- Extensive experience working in a plant in project engineering. Installing, and maintenance of plant equipment and process systems is desired. Instrument & Controls experience a strong plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.