- The Project Manager coordinates and manages defined projects that support pharmaceutical product development, product transfer projects, and new product commercialization/launch activities.
- Responsible for planning and executing assigned projects, associated budgets, timelines and other project-specific deliverables within the scope of the initiative/project.
- Assess risks, develops mitigation plans and lead regular team meetings working across functionally with Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Validation, and Regulatory departments.
- Responsible for elevating unresolved issues, including timely communication to department management and engages and Governances that drive resolution as needed.
- Responsible for development of key processes and systems that are in compliance with cGMPs, regulatory standards, and company policies and procedures to organize/track and communicate initiative status to multi-disciplinary teams.
- Relocation provided.
- The Project Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering or science major.
- 5 years of experience in packaging (liquids) is ideal.
- Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) is a strong plus.
- Experience in liquid manufacturing preferred.
- New product launch experience required.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.