- The Project Manager will direct and lead a cross functional team of personnel in project execution. Reports to upper management on project status.
- Identifies key milestones, dates, and resource need to accomplish project goals. Drives project team to meet deadlines.
- Review contracts, create quality plans, write operating procedures, and standards of work. Be a hands-on, take-charge person who can champion projects within the organization.
- Serve as a liaison with customers regarding product issues. Responsible for the coordination and completion of projects.
- Oversees all aspects of projects. Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities, and monitors and summarizes progress of project.
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goal.
- Will travel extensively, including some overseas.
- Relocation provided.
- The Project Manager will have a BS or MS with an engineering major.
- 7 – 10 years in project leadership involving design, installation and commissioning process equipment (tanks, piping, pressure vessels, etc.) used in chemical, petrochemical and other types of manufacturing plants.
- Familiarity with MS Project. Experience traveling to installation sites for commissioning.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.