- The Project Estimator will develop detailed project estimates that include design, construction, and startup/commissioning of projects utilizing discipline scopes, drawings, process packages and meeting minutes.
- Work closely with other teams on preparation of front end estimates, FEL-1, FEL-2, and FEL-3.
- Participate in scoping, detailed design and project execution meetings.
- Knowledgeable and stays current with industry estimating processes and procedures.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $100K-$115K.
- The Project Estimator will have an AS or BS degree and 8+ years of experience estimating projects for a manufacturing plant.
- Solid experience with computer estimating packages.
- Experience estimating projects up to $25MM+.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.