- The Project Engineer regularly engages the project steering team to ensure alignment with business and obtain functional direction, request staffing support, seek assistance with issue resolution, make strategic project decisions and provide status updates, throughout execution of the project.
- Assesses team functional capability, identifies expertise gaps within the project team and solicits the steering team for necessary staffing support.
- Ensures the FEL process is followed consistent with the business needs, all required FEL deliverables are accomplished in a quality manner, and leads the project gatekeeping reviews.
- Ensures excellence in adherence to PSM, SHE, MIQA, GMP, export controls and trade secrets principles, and other core value standards, processes and procedures.
- $100K-$120K. Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. PMP is preferred.
- 10 year’s + of experience in food, pharmaceutical, chemical industry or similar.
- Experience managing projects from $500,000 and up.
- Experience with SAP/R3 PS, Documentum, SOX project reconciliation, MS Project, 3D Modeling Software and ICARUS a plus.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.