- The Project Engineer will organize engineering program project requirements.
- Manage projects to ensure completion within schedule and budget constraints.
- Conceptualize designs, implement projects that include scope development, appropriation requests, process hazard analysis, cost estimates, communication plans, resource planning, schedules, equipment commissioning, SOPs, pre-start up safety review, post-startup punch list, and end of project reports and metrics.
- Manage contract and plant resources, evaluate performance, assign work, assist in setting department objectives, and manage assigned engineering projects.
- Coordinate activities concerned with technical developments, scheduling, and resolving engineering design and test problems.
- Develop and test; components, equipment, and systems applying principles and techniques of electrical, mechanical, chemical, and/or industrial engineering.
- Provide technical and administrative direction to project team members.
- Relocation provided.
- The Project Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- Excellent planning, organization, leadership, presentation, decision making, analytical, and oral and written communication skills.
- 5+ year of experience as a Project Engineer or Process Design Engineer.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite/365, AutoCAD; Oracle JDE a plus.
- Project Management Certification is a plus .
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.