- The Electrical / I&E Project Engineer will support multiple capital projects simultaneously.
- Prepare project scope packages and formal engineering design packages for the power distribution, instrumentation, and automation components of capital projects.
- Development of E&I and controls equipment standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Participation in risk assessments, layers of protection analyses (LOPAs); and design of functional safety systems (SIS).
- Execute area hazard classification, arc flash, and short circuit coordination studies.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$150K.
- A BS or MS in Electrical Engineering.
- The I&E Engineer will have 8+ years of electrical / I&E design experience in the chemical or heavy manufacturing industries. 5+ years as an Electrical Project Engineer.
- Experience with PLCs and DCS.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.