- The Production Manager is responsible for monthly raw material inventory of the production units.
- Monitor equipment and process performance. Monitor campaign yields and downtime.
- Oversee process to ensure production procedures are accurate and kept up-to-date.
- Participate in plant HAZOPS for new or modified products.
- Manages production with a focuse on safety, quality and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and company goals. Develops a culture which minimizes risks throughout the area and ensures compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Sets, monitors and uses the area KPI’s to drive efficiencies and value throughout the organization.
- Relocation provided. About 1 hour from Savannah. $100K – $120K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS or MS in Chemical Engineering.
- 5 + years’ supervisory experience in a chemical plant.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.