- The Electrical Engineering Manager will ensure all technical test issues are addressed on a daily basis. Maintain daily communication with the production management team.
- Apply root cause problem-solving in production and field return analysis.
- Develop and maintain documentation. Drive continuous product improvement projects in the test area.
- Projects include but are not limited to Product redesigns done in conjunction with design engineering.
- Test reduction analysis using statistical process control to analyze performance trends.
- Improving electrical test yield. Interface technically with suppliers to resolve electrical production issues.
- New Product Introduction Transition.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$175K.
- The Electrical Engineering Manager will have a BSEE/MSEE degree and experience with microwave and/or RF circuits.
- 5 years of project management or leadership role with RF manufacturing and NPI.
- Experience with presenting information and responding to questions from a group of clients, customers, the general public and management at all levels.
- Candidate must possess knowledge of microwave circuits, including amplifiers, filters, frequency multipliers, high power limiters, oscillators, switches, and mixers.
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain & maintain US DoD Security Clearance is required.