- The Production Manager will continuously improve productivity, reduce waste and energy, and utilize Lean Manufacturing concepts and processes across the organization.
- Provide technical leadership to assist manufacturing engineers.
- Manage production and warehouse operations. Supply support to meet manufacturing and quality targets.
- Achieve cost reduction targets through continuous improvement activities.
- Provide leadership to ensure employees have the resources and direction to do their jobs. Establish clear objectives for each position, communicate them to the employees and provide feedback on performance.
- Ensure all regulatory and corporate requirements.
- Relocation provided. $110K-$125K.
- The Production Manager will have a BS degree with an engineering major (chemical strongly preferred).
- At least 5 years of experience as a Manager / Supervisor in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Demonstrated knowledge of chemical processing fundamentals. Training in Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing processes
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of environmental safety and health policies, procedures, guidelines, and regulations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.