- The Production leader will organize and oversee the manufacturing process.
- Partner with other process leaders to formulate objectives and achieve requirements.
- Organize the work-flow to meet specifications and deadlines.
- Monitor production performance and make decision to solve problems.
- Supervise and evaluate performance of production personnel.
- Determine resources necessary to achieve objectives (manpower, raw materials, etc.)
- $60K-$90K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Leader should have a BS degree with an engineering major & 5+ years as a Production Leader in a manufacturing plant.
- Experience with fiberglass manufacturing. Experience with a startup is a plus.
- Knowledge and understanding of health & safety regulations, quality standards and ISO 9000.
- Experience in reporting on key production metrics.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.