- The Production Engineer will be responsible for monitoring and optimizing unit operations throughout the refinery via daily parameter and stream data analysis, computer aided simulation, process control, independent research and good engineering practices.
- Provide direct communication to the operators for process conditions and parameters to meet optimization criteria. Interact with all plant personnel, safety, and maintenance necessary to identify, develop, and manage improvement projects.
- Provide day to day instruction on unit operating conditions to achieve throughput, reliability and quality objectives maximizing OEE.
- Provide process engineering support to achieve operational goals of process safety, HSE compliance, consistent and high product quality, efficiency improvement, unit cost reduction in the production of intermediate and finished products.
- Lead root cause analysis studies to resolve plant process and equipment related issues. $100K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS in Chemical or Petroleum Engineering.
- 5 Plus Years refining and/or distillation experience.
- 3 years of experience in Fractionation or Hydrotreating.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.