- The Production Engineer will track manufacturing performance to identify, communicate, and eliminate production performance issues (efficiency, on-stream-time, off-spec, and waste/yields) with Production/Engineering/Maintenance in order to maximize production capacities.
- Apply troubleshooting/problem solving techniques as required to quickly respond to many varieties of operational issues that may occur.
- Coordinate/lead continuous improvement activities/teams for all aspects of the manufacturing processes. Develop, revise and review standard operating procedures to meet ISO9001 and PSM requirements.
- Minimize/eliminate out of specification production by efficiently troubleshooting process issues and ensuring equipment is maintained in the condition that is required.
- Provide support to technical department.
- The Production Engineer will develop and update all operator training procedures.
- Facilitate/support continuous improvement teams/projects.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$125K.
- The Production Engineer will have a BS in Chemical Engineering.
- 2 + years as a Production Engineer in a chemical manufacturing plant mandatory.
- OSHA PSM covered chemical manufacturing experience.
- Lean Manufacturing and Six Sigma exposure.
- Unit operations and troubleshooting techniques.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and has a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.