• The Sr. Scientist / Chemist will identify, recommend, and manage research activities to develop new products, improve existing products, reduce manufacturing costs, improve safety, improve quality, or reduce environmental impact of company products.
• Apply advanced understanding of chemistry and technical expertise to the planning and execution of significant, complex, or innovative technologies related to the synthesis, manufacture, and applications of organic and inorganic chemicals.
• Maintain current awareness of significant trends and advances in chemistry or markets, and initiate and recommend new technology for project development or use in manufacturing.
• Serve as technical specialist and resource person for major process and/or product technologies.
• Act as liaison and provide technical support to manufacturing, marketing, and business management through the identification, planning, and execution of joint projects and/or implementation of new technologies.
• Relocation provided.
• PhD in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering, or related field is required.
• The Sr. Scientist will have experience with chlorination chemistry, organic chemistry, and/or photochemistry.
• Ability to design, construct and/or assemble, operate, and troubleshoot non-routine laboratory experimental apparatus. Collect samples, analyze data, and draw conclusions from the results.
• Knowledge of sulfur chemistry.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.