- The Process Engineer is responsible for improving the operational and business processes within the facility while ensuring all HSE, Quality and PSM requirements are being met.
- Provide leadership and coordination of process safety, risk management and RC 14001 related activities.
- Investigate and analyze day-to-day operational activities to eliminate deviations and optimize processes.
- Lead or participate in investigations, root cause analysis and resolution of incidents.
- Lead or participate in the development and implementation of operations, logistics, engineering and HSE standards as assigned. $90K-$110K. No relocation provided.
- The Process Engineer / Operations Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 5 years of experience in a chemical plant environment.
- Working knowledge of PSM, RMP, ISO 9001 and RC14001.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.