- The Process Engineer is responsible for analysis of different process configurations, mass and energy balances, optimization, preparation of PFD’s and P& ID’s, technology packages, basis of design documentation, basic design packages, process design packages, equipment specifications, capital and operating costs estimates, risk analysis and SOP’s.
- Provide process design guidance and technical input for the following industrial scale unit operations: biomass processing and handling, gasification, heat transfer, steam & power generation, fermentation, filtration, distillation, boilers, incineration, evaporation, effluent treatment systems, utilities.
- Relocation is not available. $110K-$140K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree and 10+ years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Project and design experience with equipment and instrumentation typically found in a chemical plant.
- Experience with ethanol, biomass / waste to energy or traditional chemical manufacturing.
- Aspen Plus or other modeling tools. Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.
- Sponsorship is not available.