- The Process Engineer will focus on improving and optimizing all production operations and energy consumption, while maintaining compliance, cost competitiveness and sustainability.
- Requires extensive technical knowledge of processes and equipment including reactors, pumps, distillation, centrifuges, tanks, vessels, dryers, evaporators, fermentation, utilities, etc.
- Lead site efforts to provide sustainable improvements thru capital and / or expense projects and procedure changes to increase productivity and reduce energy cost.
- Interact and support the SHE department, Operations, Maintenance. and R&D in both USA and International.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$110K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major. 5+ years experience as Process/ Project Engineering in chemical, refining, food, pharma, or related manufacturing plants.
- Technical knowledge to perform continuous improvement projects.
- Knowledge of SHE, OSHA and cGMP regulations and other relevant regulatory requirements.
- Knowledge of experimental design and statistics.
- Working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodology preferred.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.