- The Process Engineer develops and leads the implementation of operational improvement.
- Involved with equipment modifications, upgrades, and new installations. Stay abreast of new equipment / process developments in the extrusion field.
- Technical lead for process and equipment improvement projects.
- Evaluates performance against production goals and adjusts allocations of resources.
- Relocation provided.
- A BS degree with an engineering major and experience with high volume, manufacturing operations (plastics, food processing, packaging, etc.).
- Manufacturing processes such as extrusion, printing, laminating and converting.
- Good understanding of Lean manufacturing principles. Utilization of Six Sigma to achieve process improvements in manufacturing operations.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.