- The Process Engineer will provide process engineering support and serve as site process safety coordinator.
- Optimize plant processes with a goal of maximizing throughput, minimizing cost, and enhancing product quality.
- Participate in capital project planning to ensure proper process design and equipment specification.
- Drive continuous improvement of plant manufacturing processes and systems.
- Manage all aspects of the site Process Safety program and ensure compliance with OSHA Process Safety Management (PSM) and EPA Risk Management Program (RMP) regulatory requirements.
- Management of change (MOC) process.
- Prepare and submit company annual environmental report.
- Relocation provided. $85K-$100K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in chemical engineering and 2+ years working in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- Strong knowledge of PSM, PHA’s, etc.
- Experience with air permitting a plus.
- Management of change processes.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.