- The Process Engineer is responsible for modifying and optimizing current chemical manufacturing processes as well as designing and developing new processes for use in other plants.
- Apply engineering expertise, analyze data for trends, and identify process & operational improvements for current plant processes.
- Drive improvements, process optimizations, and improved process control to enhance product quality, yields, energy and other cost improvements.
- Design and develop new processes for new products.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$120K.
- The Process Engineer should have a BS degree with a chemical or mechanical engineering major.
- 8 +years’ experience as a Process Engineer in a chemical plant.
- Process Safety Management (PSM) preferred. Operations management or Project management experience a plus.
- Chemical batch processing experience is desired.
- Able to travel 75% to other U.S. plants.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.