- The Process Engineer is responsible for process design (warping, weaving, finishing, lamination, coating inspection) & engineering including modifying equipment to accommodate new products.
- Support development of in-house technology & related processes as well as better leverage existing equipment & processes.
- Operations improvement through mechanical/chemical process innovation & training of employees.
- Leading R&D trials with the goal of creating a commercial process from the experience.
- Creating SOP’s, PM plans, Capital Expense Requests, PO’s & assisting in budget preparation.
- Relocation provided. $80K-$90K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in engineering and 5+ years of process engineering in manufacturing.
- Process flow and equipment efficiency, Continuous manufacturing processes, Quality assurance for continuous processes.
- Managing projects from both technical and financial standpoints. Working with customers.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.