- The Process Engineer will conduct process scope development for capital projects (justifications, conceptual design, etc.).
- Review proposed capital work for technical feasibility and operability.
- Participate in/lead incident investigations to improve plant safety, eliminate environmental releases and operability.
Work on process improvements or capital improvements that will increase production, reduce energy usage, optimize unit economics, reduce operating costs, and reduce by-products/off-spec production.
- Conduct process simulations and modeling of the operating areas.
- Provide technical support to Operation and Maintenance groups.
- Participate in Process Safety Management, including Hazard and Operability Studies (HAZOP) and Pre-Startup Safety Reviews (PSSR).
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $100K-$125K.
- The Process Engineer will have a BS degree in Chemical Engineering and 7+ plus years of experience chemical manufacturing or refining.
- Proven analytical thinker with conceptual understanding and ability of applying experiences and knowledge to identify best solutions.
- Knowledge and experience with Aspen Plus or equivalent process simulating software.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.