- The Process Controls Engineer supports process measurement and controls systems equipment. Also supports the Process Safety Management Site Plan including participating in Process Hazard Analysis’ as appropriate and create, follow, or enforce Management of Change’s whenever required.
- Direct configuration, installation, and maintenance of electronic microprocessor-based instrument control systems including, but not limited to, the long-term historian and Honeywell DCS control systems. Will consider other DCS.
- Monitor the facility’s DCS operations and performance, provide technical support and troubleshooting and facilitate the development of programs for improvement.
- Oversee the field construction, verification of proper installation, performance of loop checks and the oversight of final commissioning of DCS/PLC equipment associated with maintenance or capital projects.
- Relocation assistance available. $90K-$120K.
- The Process Controls Engineer will have a BS degree with an engineering major.
- 3 – 10 years DCS programming, troubleshooting, and maintaining DCS equipment experience desired.
- Ability to develop, analyze, and troubleshoot scripts and queries.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.