- The Plant Manager is responsible for the chemical manufacturing facility running 24×7 with a team of 75+ employees.
- Manage production with a results-driven framework focused on safety, quality and continuous improvement to meet customer demand and company goals.
- Develops a culture which minimizes risks throughout the facility and ensures compliance with regulations, policies and procedures.
- Sets, monitors and uses the facility KPI’s to drive efficiencies and value throughout the organization.
- Oversees the development of operational optimization projects and submits projects as necessary for review and approval. Monitors forecasts to identify changes or to determine their effect on supply chain activities.
- Manages and develops all employees.
- Some travel required – possibly international.
- Relocation provided. $140K-$155K.
- The Plant Manager will have a Bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, MBA preferred.
- 10 years’ + experience in the chemical industry. Plastic resins a plus.
- Strong leader who is results-driven with focus on future growth and optimization.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.