- The Operations Manager facilitates the supervision / activities of subordinates through timely performance appraisals and day-to-day interaction, and the production employees through the production supervisor.
- Monitors all production, waste, and quality metrics.
- Facilitates and validates various reports necessary to assure continuous quality and productivity measurement / improvement within the manufacturing operation.
- Drives departmental improvement projects as directed by the production / quality metrics.
- Monitors daily production downtime issues and addresses major problems with production. scheduling, engineering, and the maintenance department so as to resolve and prevent recurrence.
- Work with Supply Chain Manager to optimize raw material purchasing to meet inventory and cash flow goals.
- About 1.5 hrs east of Shreveport. Relocation provided. $90K-$110K
- The Operations Manager will have a BS degree and 5-7 years of production management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2-4 years of hands-on machine experience.
- Excellent knowledge of manufacturing processes, procedures, policies, and safety requirements.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills. Must have a thorough exposure to and understanding of inventory, production reporting, product specifications, quality and waste standards, and plant operating procedures.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.