- Primary functions will include: providing backup support to the Facility Manager, and providing facility leadership in the absence of the Facility Manager. • The Plant Operations Manager will lead the Operations team, promoting a safe operating culture.
- Maximize refinery production while constantly working to drive down operating cost.
- Interface with Compliance and Safety managers to ensure all requirements are met.
- The Plant Operations Manager will work with the Maintenance department to prioritize repairs and improvement projects.
- Improvement projects including design, budgeting, justification, management, and reporting.
- Assist in managing elements of the facilities Process Safety Management program including coordinating HAZOPs, mechanical integrity, management of change, etc.
- Relocation provided. $100K-$125K
- A BS in Chemical or Mechanical Engineer and 5 plus years’ experience as an Operations Manger in a chemical Manufacturing facility. Capital project management experience.
- Process and equipment troubleshooting capabilities including industrial vessels, rotating equipment, control systems, instrumentation, piping, heat exchangers, and electrical infrastructure.
- Experience with EHS compliance, particularly Process Safety Management.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.