- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer is responsible for the development and implementation of mechanical integrity and equipment reliability programs and projects.
- Develop and maintain equipment inspection schedules.
- Technical liaison with other departments to improve equipment mechanical integrity, reliability and maintenance.
- Review for new equipment to ensure that they meet current design standards (ASME/API).
- Supervise Mechanical Integrity Inspector.
- Relocation provided.
- The Mechanical Reliability Engineer will have a BSME and 7 years of experience working in a chemical manufacturing plant.
- At least 3 years in Mechanical Reliability / Integrity.
- Fundamentals of chemical manufacturing process equipment.
- Technical knowledge of rotational, fixed, electrical and instrumentation equipment.
- Knowledge of PSM Mechanical Integrity requirements.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.