- The Mechanical Engineer will support and implement fixed equipment mechanical integrity initiatives.
- Monitor and drive improvements and corrective actions.
- Develop and maintain risk-based inspection program and strategies per API 580/581 to minimize risk of equipment failures and process safety incidents.
- Provide admin services to Risk based Inspection software.
- Provide technical assistance on Information Handling Service Software, API & ASME codes.
- Relocation provided.
- BS Mechanical Engineering or related.
- 5+ years of experience as a Reliability Engineer or Inspection Engineer working on fixed equipment engineering.
- An API Certification (580, 510, 570, 653).
- Chemical manufacturing, refinery, industrial gas or similar manufacturing experience.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.