- The Mechanical Design Engineer will work on commercial and military projects involving HVAC and plumbing design.
- Develop / edit drawings in AutoCAD; determine requirements; determine scope of projects by identifying construction or renovation requirements.
- Obtain initial approvals by developing concept.
- Conduct site visits and complete all necessary communications and documentation needed to ensure successful completion of projects.
- Relocation provided, regional candidates preferred. $80K-$105K.
- The Mechanical Design Engineer will have a BSME.
- Proficient with AutoCAD, ability to develop and edit design drawings.
- 3+ years of experience with HVAC and plumbing construction design.
- Ability to read and interpret construction documents.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.