- The Maintenance Supervisor or Facilities Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day work supervision of the maintenance craft personnel at the facility.
- Supervise maintenance craftsmen, parts warehouse, purchasing functions and computer system.
- Work with the engineering personnel to schedule installation of capital projects.
- Direct outside vendors and service providers for project installations.
- Supervise the preventive maintenance and mechanical integrity inspection programs
- Experience and knowledge of the design, selection, and application of process equipment such as exchangers, vessels, centrifugal pumps, agitators, and compressors Knowledge of maintenance work practices like planning and scheduling, rigging, pipe fitting, welding, alignments, lubrication, and work order handling.
- Relocation provided. About an hour north of Shreveport. $110K-$130K.
- A BS degree with a mechanical engineering major.
- 5 years of experience in a chemical manufacturing plant, refinery, or similar process industry. Hands on experience with fixed and rotating equipment.
- 2+ years of experience as a plant Maintenance Supervisor / Facilities Supervisor overseeing machinery and respective personnel.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history.