- The Maintenance Planner is responsible for planning of maintenance, capital and year-round turnaround activities.
- Assure consistent quality of work planning packages through setting of standards, auditing and holding accountability to those standards.
- Assure consistent and effective use of planning tools, e.g. SAP, Meridium, etc.
- Provide project management support as needed for critical repairs and/or special activities.
- Responsible for the safe and proper management and handling hazardous and non-hazardous waste in compliance with plant requirements.
- No relocation provided. $75K-$100K.
- The Maintenance Planner should have a minimum of 10 years experience in all aspects of planning and scheduling for day to day, capital and turnaround planning in a chemical manufacturing environment.
- Experience with CMMS – SAP preferable, Tabware, Maximo, etc. acceptable.
- Knowledge of the Maintenance Excellence Principles.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.