- The Reliability Maintenance Manager will strategically lead and direct the team responsible for implementing all applicable maintenance and reliability standards for the purpose of inspecting, maintaining, monitoring, and improving the integrity and reliability of plant equipment.
- Manage and lead the planning, scheduling and execution of maintenance activities and ensuring quality maintenance work is executed according to site and industry best practices and standards.
- Develop detailed Preventative and Predictive Maintenance procedures. Provide input to all proposed Management of Changes to ensure changes do not conflict with company and PSM requirements (as well as site’s reliability objectives) while ensuring that both personnel and equipment risks in their areas have been assessed and addressed prior to implementing the changes.
- Develop, monitor, and manage reliability maintenance budget to achieve the plant financial targets.
- Manage the Utility Service Agreements to minimize the impact on plant costs.
- $110K-$130K. Relocation provided.
- The Reliability Maintenance Manager will have a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Chemical Engineering with 7+ years of experience in a Maintenance or Reliability Manager role in a PSM regulated chemical plant.
- Extensive experience with Preventative and Predictive Maintenance, TPM, RCM, SAP, and CMMS.
- Familiarity with standard operating and maintenance practices for piping systems, rotating equipment, pressure vessels, heat transfer equipment, pump fans, separators and other process installations.
- Certification as a Maintenance and Reliability Professional, Six Sigma and Lean Manufacturing would be a plus.
- Must be legally eligible to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.