- The Maintenance Manager will work with the leadership team to prioritize plant needs, ensure weekly maintenance scheduled work is planned and manage day-to-day maintenance support to the plan. S
- upervise, coach, mentor, train and develop maintenance and engineering employees creating collaborative and engaged teams.
- In collaboration with Operations Manager, lead shutdown planning, review all pending inspections prior to shutdown and conduct daily formal meeting with operations and maintenance team during shutdown periods.
- Site champion for the computerized maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Lead plant reliability improvement in conjunction with ISO 9000 certification. Preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Relocation provided. $90K-$115K.
- The Maintenance Manager will have a BS Engineering (Mechanical or Chemical) with 5+ years of industrial experience in the chemical, petrochemical or refining industries.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience in a plant environment.
- Experienced with heavy equipment troubleshooting, ideally rotating equipment as well as distillation columns, hydrotreaters, pressure vessels, pumps, piping etc. Knowledgeable in preventive/predictive maintenance, RCFA, mechanical integrity, PSM, MOC, ISO9001 and CMMS.
- Capital project support and execution and experience managing maintenance budgets.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. and have a stable work history. Sponsorship is not available.